- The 4M Tin Can Robot teaches the value of recycling by repurposing a used can into a fun and functional robot.
- No special tools or knowledge required; the kit contains detailed instructions and all the necessary parts.
- Just add a used soda pop can and let the fun begin.
- Use the kit to create a silly robot or a motorized monster, or a combination of the two.
- Requires one AA batteries (not included). Recommended for ages 8 years and up.
Transform a used soda pop can into a bug-eyed robot with the 4M Tin Can Robot kit. The 4M Tin Can Robot teaches the value of recycling by repurposing a used can into a fun and functional robot. No special tools or knowledge required; the kit contains detailed instructions and all the necessary parts. Just add a used soda pop can and let the fun begin. Use the kit to create a silly robot or a motorized monster, or a combination of the two. Requires one AA batteries (not included). Recommended for ages 8 years and up.
List Price: $ 11.99
Price: $ 6.98
Water Beads, 2 oz pack (Almost 4,000 !!) Sooper Beads Crystal Soil Water Bead Gel [Rainbow Mix] For Kids Tactile Sensory Experience, Wedding Centerpiece Vase Filler, Plant decoration, Orbeez refill
- 2 oz Pack of High qaulity crystal Water beads
- Non-fade, Non-Toxic, 100% Biodegradable, Non-Flammable.
- A great learning toy, kids are busy for hours, having fun experimenting,
- Many uses for decoration- weddings, showers, centerpieces, table, plant decoration, orbeez toy refill
- Ideal for candle, silk & cut flower arrangements, centerpieces and more… • Less expensive and more attractive than marbles or stones • Ideal for home decor, crafts, floral departments and more!
WHAT TO DO WITH WATER BEADS
1. Sensory Water Beads
Sensory play is what water beads are best at. Kids of all ages love the feel and look of them. They are so enticing! Colorful, smooth, squishy, cool… Really, there’s not much more you need to do with water beads than have a bowl full of them to plunge your hands into and hold and squish them.
Water beads seem like magic to kids because the beads start out so tiny and grow within a few hours. Just watching the beads change is a fun activity for younger kids.
2. Decorating with Water Beads
The most common use for water beads is in decorating. Use them in vases, bowls, and jars for eye appeal. They are great for centerpieces for weddings and other events. The water beads really add a wow factor that can turn ordinary vases and bowls into something beautiful.
3. Water Beads for Plants
Water beads are also great to use with plants. They help plants retain water and reduce the amount of watering plants need. They release the water gradually so the plant isn’t flooded with water.
The water beads can also act as a replacement for soil with some plants. Bamboo plants do well with water beads rather than soil.
How to Use Water Beads
1. Apply the pack of Crystal Water Pearls in about a gallon of water.
2. Allow the beads to fully expand in 6-8 hours.
3. Remove the expanded beads from the water and pour into vases or bowls and ready to use.
2 oz Pack Of Sooper Beads® Water Beads.
PLEASE NOTE: THESE BEADS ARE SOLD BY WEIGHT. THE ACTUAL NUMBER OF BEADS VARIES DUE TO THE SIZE OF THE DRY BEADS. THEREFORE, 4000 IS APPROXIMATE. YOU WILL NEVER GET LESS THAN 2 OZ.- GUARANTEED.
List Price: $ 4.99
Price: $ 4.99