- Fits: Contempo, Tampa, Covington, Essentials/Bliss (Flat & Curved), Heritage, Kensington, Manhattan, Medford/Windsor, Melbourne, Monaco, Montana, Riverside, Serenity, Vienna & Waterford Cribs
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY!
- Includes: 2 Wooden Bed Rails, 4 Wooden Mattress Support Slats, Hardware & Instructions
- Safety Rails Available for Easy/Safe Transition – Sold Separately (see Description for Details)
- Easy to Assemble; Max Weight: 800 Pounds
Children Grow Fast. Fortunately, the Baby Cache Convertible Cribs can grow with them. This Conversion Kit in Espresso easily converts your Baby Cache cribs into a big kid’s bed. Using your existing crib headboard and footboard, these rails allow you to turn your crib into a full size bed (also known as a double bed). This allows for an easy transition for growing children without completely changing their atmosphere. There are Safety Rails also available for an Easy and Safe Transition (sold separately). Search “Wooden Toddler Safety Guard Rail – Espresso”. You will only need a boxspring (foundation or bunkie board will work also) and a mattress to convert your crib to a bed.
List Price: $ 189.99
Price: $ 189.99
- FOLDABLE SLEEP WEDGE – This unit comes folded, and is easy for you to take anywhere. Our attractive packaging makes it a great gift for new parents
- SAFE FOR YOUR BABY – Free from all harsh chemicals, including BPA, phthalates, and PBDEs (flame retardants), the hiccapop Safe-lift wedge cover and foam are ultra-safe. NON-SKID BOTTOM holds wedge firmly in place for safety and convenience. OVER 4,000,000 UNITS SOLD.
- 27.25″ WEDGE PASSES ALL FEDERAL SAFETY REGULATIONS – Only crib wedge that has been reviewed and tested for sale by the CPSC. BEWARE OF WEDGES THAT DO NOT PROVIDE REQUIRED TESTING UPON REQUEST. Perfect for all cribs and toddler beds.
- EASY TO CLEAN, WATERPROOF, STAIN-PROOF – No laundering required. Our waterproof cover makes for easy cleanup of baby spit-up, drooling, and diaper leaks. Wipes clean with a warm rag or disinfectant wipe.
- ELEVATE BABY’S HEAD & TORSO – Our perfect 12 degree incline props up your child’s head and body. This raised orientation adds comfort which leads to better sleep
OVER 4,000,000 UNITS SOLD. THIS IS A FOLDABLE SLEEP WEDGE.
WHY HICCAPOP SAFE LIFT CRIB WEDGE?
For 20 years, the 12 degree incline of the hiccapop Safe Lift sleep wedge has been used to optimally incline your baby and toddler’s head and torso during periods of discomfort associated with a range of uncomfortable ailments. By elevating your child’s body, your baby sleeps more soundly during naps and throughout the night.
CONSUMER PRODUCT SAFETY COMMISSION APPROVED SIZE – Rest easy knowing your child is safe.
The CPSC has strict guidelines to ensure the safety of your child in their crib or toddler bed. They have deemed 27.25″ in width to be the safest dimension and this wedge has been tested and approved. Beware of other wedges that cut corners by producing narrower wedges.
Hate wrestling with crib sheets?
The NON-SKID BOTTOM keeps this baby wedge in one place so that you do not have to continually remove the sheets and readjust it.
EASY TO WIPE CLEAN
You don’t need 1 more piece of laundry to worry about, even though your your baby will inevitably spit-up, drool or have a diaper leak. Rather than removing and laundering a fitted wedge sheet, simply use a warm damp cloth or a disinfectant wipe to clean the surface and remake the crib immediately.
SAVE MONEY AND THE PLANET
Our eco-friendly packaging is made from recycled cardboard and is half the size of other crib wedge boxes. Foldable for easy travel, our wedge takes up half the space during every leg of its shipping journey. That means it costs less for you and travels more compactly. Giving it as a gift? Gift wrapping is made easier as well.
LIFETIME GUARANTEE – After 20 years of selling our universal crib wedge, we happily stand behind our product.
List Price: $ 29.99
Price: $ 19.92
Related Baby Crib Bed Products
Reprint Please Indicate: Baby Crib Bedding Sets » Solid Wood Full Size Conversion Kit Bed Rails for Baby Cache Cribs – Espresso Reviews