Jumbo Nuts & Bolts 32 pcs Sets – Stem Toys for Boys & Girls – Educational Toy for Baby & Toddler & 1 2 3 Year Olds Kids – Learning Colors & Shapes – Improving Matching & Motor Skills
- A great starter kit for color recognition, shape and color recognition and strengthening those fine motor skills for BABY. You can always add on later.
- Improves manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination, color recognition and pairing, shape sorting, increases attention and focus. These occupational therapy toys are great interactive manipulatives that can be used with toddlers to elderly patients looking for beneficial Alzheimer products.
- 32 Complete Plastic Nuts and Bolts that Includes 4 different shapes & 4 different colors.
- Create games and activities with these nuts and bolts to create a fun and exciting way to learn!
- These colorful blocks are the perfect gift for every little kid, regardless of gender! Our interlocking blocks are totally safe for your child to play and experiment with.
A Toddler Activity To Enhance Fine Motor Skills!
These nuts and bolts are perfectly sized for small hands!
There are 20 complete nut and bolt sets – 40 pieces (1.75in x 2.5in). Use your fine motor muscles to screw and unscrew these large plastic nuts and bolts!
Playing with the nuts and bolts set is an easy way to help your child develop the finger and hand strength that they will need for using scissors in preschool and helps to build up those important hand muscles that they need to use in learning how to write later on.
This is an easy ways to strengthen these muscles, practise co-ordination and develop hand:eye co-ordination. Automatically strengthen little hands as they twist, turn and screw the nut onto the bolt.
A great way to introduce the rainbow colors to toddlers, this fine motor activity allows children to sort, manipulate, and concentrate.
List Price: $ 12.95
Price: $ 12.95
Reprint Please Indicate: Baby Crib Bedding Sets » Jumbo Nuts & Bolts 32 pcs Sets – Stem Toys for Boys & Girls – Educational Toy for Baby & Toddler & 1 2 3 Year Olds Kids – Learning Colors & Shapes – Improving Matching & Motor Skills Reviews